Monday, June 30, 2008

reckless summer fun

"if nothing was ever scary, nothing would ever be fun."
-STAN



summer isn't summer without jumping off a big rock, feeling your stomach drop, and getting your arms slapped by the cold spring water below. its the sublime mixture of pure joy and vivid terror that makes cliff-jumping so addicting.

here are some pictures of our first trip to Gisela this year.
(Gisela is off the B-line, just before Rye. Hang a right, follow the dirt road and hike it in.)

for more of our trip visit beth's blog.



8 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

You always know how to have a good time! Beth promised she would invite me next time, so don't let her forget. I don't have any desire to jump and feel my stomach drop; vivid terror has never really been my thing. But I'll be there for picture taking and toad hunting fo' sho'!

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

I love how you always start your blogs with a really cool quote. Mrs. Neagle would be proud. You always know how to eat and drink those precious words.

Bethany said...

Molly, you big baby! You can only come if you promise to jump off at least one cliff! It's a Gisela requirement.

As Told By Molly said...

No. I will not jump. You can't make me. But I will bring you yummy food! How 'bout it?

As Told By Molly said...

Hey Chelsz! What 'cha been up to huh? Your blog is lonely.

Holly Janeen said...

hey chels... glad i found your blog, yo!

Jack and Nicci said...

Did you get your new car in yet??

Nic

TheBurtons said...

chels- i need your address